Lip Enhancements, Injections and Fillers
Your lips, their shape, their proportions and volume, all contribute a lot to our overall natural beauty and to our self confidence, at any age, young or more mature. If you feel unhappy about the shape and volume of your lips, you are not alone! You can quickly and safely bring back a confident relaxed smile on your face with soft dermal Fillers injections, a surgery-free lip enhancement treatment!
Even if we had naturally plump lips, we all see our lips progressively thin out, show some lines, or just look a bit tired. Lip Rejuvenation also involves injecting dermal fillers into the lips to refresh older tired-looking lips. At our clinic helps people achieve the lip enhancement they are after through our application of lip injections. We have seen customers across Melbourne, Glen Waverly, Mount Waverly, Burwood and beyond.
Reverse The Effects Of Our Lifestyle
The look of our mouth is attacked by the sun, our natural maturing process, smoking, health and genetic factors.
Our body naturally produces less collagen as we age and the other negative factors, like the sun, break collagen down. As collagen is the protein primarily responsible for smooth, plump lips, it is no surprise that our upper lip flattens, wrinkles… And so we lose the natural balance of our lips and our “Cupid’s bow”.
The good news is that it is easy to turn back the clock and refresh the way our mouth looks.
How Dermal Fillers Revitalise Your Lips
Dermal fillers can have multiple effects as they are used to enhance the size, the shape and the borders of your lips
- They plump thin or flat lips, subtly augment your lip volume
- Fillers can improve your overall lips shape
- They fill and smooth smoker’s lines
- Redefining the lip border helps your lipstick form a perfect line
- Dermal Fillers reduce wrinkles or fine lines on or around the mouth
- They restore ideal upper and lower lip proportions
- As they lift turned-down lip corners, fillers make you look happier
- They soften shadows
Creating A Natural Perfect Harmonious Look
Our patients tell us they want subtle changes; they want to look “like themselves” just happier, fresher. We agree. At Feel Young Again, we care to delight our clients, younger and older. We like a lovely natural subtle enhancement that fits harmoniously in your unique facial features.
It takes technical skill and artistry to enhance and rejuvenate your lips, one of the most important features of your face. We know how to ensure that your refreshed lips look beautifully natural without any duck-bill or frozen look. The way we use lip fillers gives you fuller lips that look just like they have always been your lips. The dermal filler treatment does not affect your lips movement and sensation. They look and feel soft and natural. You regain the youthful harmony of your features.Dermal Fillers are injected into the lips in tiny amounts with a very fine needle.
A Local anaesthetic cream may be administered for increased comfort.
Dermal Fillers, A Natural, Safe And Gentle Lip Enhancement
To enhance your lips, our cosmetic treatment specialist injects soft dermal fillers into your lips in tiny amounts with an extra fine needle. We may add to your comfort by administering a Local anaesthetic cream.
The effect is gently progressive:
- Once injected, the gel plumps and lifts the skin gently to replace collagen that has been lost by the natural ageing process.
- Semi-permanent fillers create an internal framework (or scaffolding) on which new collagen and elastin can attach, enabling the structure, tone and firmness for a more youthful appearance.
- As the healing process takes place, the collagen and elastic tissue tighten and remodel your face, bringing a healthy, youthful appearance. Then, this tightening gently pulls your upper lip a little, making its middle area appear fuller.
- Side-effects of Dermal Filling may include some swelling, redness and occasional bruising. This will disappear within a couple of days although occasional severe bruising can last up to 10-14 days.
Managing Your New Look
The effect of dermal fillers usually lasts between 6 to 9 months, depending on your skin type, your lifestyle and how you look after your skin.
Some longer acting Dermal Fillers can last between 9 to 12 months.
Depending on what you want to achieve, lip fillers can be used in combination with other treatments like wrinkle injections and dermal fillers to shape, add volume, enhance other parts of your face.
Talk with our cosmetic medicine expert about your overall objectives and how you feel about your refreshed lips.
Find Out How We Can Help You Feel Young Again!
Come and have a confidential conversation with our qualified therapist in the privacy and comfort of our well-appointed professional suite. Consultations are by appointment only.
Our clinic is very easy to access in Mount Waverley and on-site parking is available.